Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Gorgeous day for a walk....Tulips!

Took a long walk (3 miles plus 2 more on the treadmill @ the AAC) this aft to shake off the dull winter blahs and I do believe everyone else in Addison had the same idea.  My local Starbucks (Midway & Beltline) was so crowded, inside & also on the patio, I do believe I took the last available spot outside.  The sun was wonderful. I enjoyed a chicken & veggie wrap w/ an iced coffee while I read the NYT.  Executive compensation....boggles the mind! What a networking place: interviews, acquaintances, distance education and people watching. Received a call from my most favorite boss TS who works @ the American Heart Association, National Center. Very special person, mentor & coach. Was awesome catching up with her but so much more to say so a long awaited HH is in the works. Took some beautiful pics of tulips I've uploaded to Flickr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment